Monday, April 12, 2010

Magic Eye

The mere fact that I grew up crossing my eyes to these books leads me towards answering "Is This Weird?" with a big N-O! These are the best books ever to grace the freshly dusted shelves of Barnes & Noble!  C'mon...how can you not appreciate a book made entirely of pictures? ZERO words! I love it! AND it could be beneficial to my intellectual status! "How many books have I read? Oooooh countless! And I prefer the ones that you really have to focus on to get the picture the author is trying to portray, ya know the kind with hidden imagery..." Yea, totally sweet! I've provided some for your blurry, cross-eyed viewing pleasure. Cheers!

Oh, to view them blur your vision, almost like you're trying to look at the dust particals right in front of your eyes, but not all the way just slightly blur/cross....I feel like that was grossly unhelpful. Some people can see them better by starting really close to the picture and then slowly moving away from the image. Good Luck!






No comments:

Post a Comment